W + 12% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.1J/GH + 12%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Power supply unit is not included.You will need an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bit-Winkor recommends theAPW3-12-1600-B2power supply for both the S9 and S7 miner.It cannot power more than one miner.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
The Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use but, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, it is also the world's most power-efficient miner that is ready to order.
1. A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bit-Winkor's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bit-Winkor warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bit-Winkor first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bit-Winkor's instructions.
5. Bit-Winkor will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
7. Bit-Winkor does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.